Our fruit salad spring rolls are the perfect healthy dessert, quick to make, and a fun way to get that sweet treat into your day. We’re all fans of savory spring rolls, but delicate rice paper can be used to wrap up fruits as well — in this case watermelon, green apple, and pineapple. These spring rolls are then dipped in our rich, protein-packed tahini, yogurt and cocoa dip. They are the kind of dessert that feels decadent but are quick to make and get most of their sweetness naturally from fruit.
20 minute prep
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup watermelon, julienne
- ½ green apple, julienne
- ¼ cup pineapple, julienne
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- To make tahini yogurt sauce, in a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, tahini, cocoa powder, and honey. Chill.
- Fill a medium bowl with warm water and dip in a spring roll wrapper. Move it around until it feels very pliable, about 30 seconds. Place on a clean cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add in about 1/8 portion of watermelon, pineapple, and apple. Tuck in sides of the wrapper and tightly roll.
- Repeat this process with the remaining rolls. Cut each roll in half.
- Serve spring rolls with tahini yogurt sauce.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 85; Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Carbohydrates: 13g; Sugar: 3g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 28mg
Registered Dietitian Approved
Our recipes, articles, videos, and more content are reviewed by our Registered Dietitian Kate Ueland, MS, RD, CSO, a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition, to ensure that each is backed with scientific evidence and follows the guidelines set by the Oncology Nutrition for Clinical Practice, 2nd Ed., published by the Oncology Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group, a professional interest group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the American Institute for Cancer Research and the American Cancer Society.
This recipe was originally published on Cook for Your Life. It is used by permission.